Three to four sentences per question please. These are discussion board questions that I have assembled into one document, so Kindly keep that in mind as you answer the questions. Please let me know if you have any questions
Unformatted Attachment Preview
1.How was Wilson’s progressivism different from Roosevelt’s? What was significant about the
passage of the Federal Reserve Act?
2.Discuss Wilson’s foreign policies specifically in Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
3.Why did Wilson involve the United States in Mexico’s revolutionary turmoil?
4. Discuss the event that are unfolding between 1915 and 1917 that will eventually lead the United
States into World War I.
5. How did the United States help the AAllies win the First World War?
6. What was significant about Wilson’s Fourteen Points?
7. .Discuss the Senate’s rejection of the Treaty of Versailles. Ultimately , where did responsibility lie,
with Wilson or the Senate?
8. Why were there large scale violations of civil liberties during World War I?
9. What were the origins of the Red Scare?
10. How would you characterize the 1920’s from an economic and social perspective?
11. What was significant about the Monkey Trial?
12. What was modernism, and how did it influence American culture?
13. To what extent were the policies of the 1920s a rejection of progressivism?
14. What was the effect of isolationism and the peace movement on American politics between the
two world wars?
15. What drove the growth of the American economy in the 1920s?
16. What were the causes of the stock market crash and the Great Depression?
18. What were the immediate challenges facing Franklin Delano Roosevelt in early 1933?
19. Who were some key individuals that opposed FDR ‘s approach to reform ?
20. What was significant about the First and Second New Deal?
21. What were some of the causes and consequences of the 1930s “dust bowl”
22.What was the American foreign policy in the years leading up to World War II?
23.How and why did America move closer to war between 1939 and 1941?
24.What was significant about the Neutrality Acts of 1935, 1936, and 1937?
25. What was the Abraham Lincoln Brigade?
26. What was significant about the ABC agreement?
27. How did mobilization and war affect American society/
28. Discuss the significance of the Battle of the Coral Sea, Midway and Guadalcanal Island?
29. How did the Allies win the European Theater? What was meant by the strategy of the soft
underbelly of the Mediterranean.
30. What were the origins of the Cold War?
31. Discuss the significance of the Truman Doctrine?
32. What was the concept of Containment?
33. What were the causes , conduct and consequences of the Korean War?
34. How did the United States get involved Southeast Asia and the conflict in French colonial war?
35. Discuss the significance of Brown vs Board of Education.
36.Discuss changes in American life-styles that surfaced in the ” fifties”
37. Explain the conduct of United States foreign policy in the postwar years in the Middle East and
38. Evaluate President Kennedy’s New Frontier policy.
39. Explain how civil rights emerged in the political arena of the late 1950s and 1960s.
40. Discuss the Doctrine of Flexible Response.
41. How did President Johnson’s Great Society program fulfill modern liberals agenda for reform?
42. How did the conduct of the Vietnam War affect American domestic affairs?
43. Explain how Nixon tried to wind down American involvement in Vietnam.
44. Discuss the significance of Nixon’s Detente with China and Moscow.
45. Discuss the causes and consequences of the Watergate scandal.
46. What was meant by the Reagan Revolution?
47. Discuss the importance of the Strategic Defense Initiative ( SDI)
48. What cause the fall of Communism and the end of the Cold War?
49. Discuss the causes, conduct and consequences of the Persian Gulf War.
50. What was significant about the Clinton & Bush legacy?
51. In your own estimation what do you consider the greatest challenges the United States faces in
the next decade?
Purchase answer to see full
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more