Three to four sentences per question please. These are discussion board questions that I have assembled into one document, so Kindly keep that in mind as you answer the questions. Please let me know if you have any questions
Unformatted Attachment Preview
1.How was Wilson’s progressivism different from Roosevelt’s? What was significant about the
passage of the Federal Reserve Act?
2.Discuss Wilson’s foreign policies specifically in Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
3.Why did Wilson involve the United States in Mexico’s revolutionary turmoil?
4. Discuss the event that are unfolding between 1915 and 1917 that will eventually lead the United
States into World War I.
5. How did the United States help the AAllies win the First World War?
6. What was significant about Wilson’s Fourteen Points?
7. .Discuss the Senate’s rejection of the Treaty of Versailles. Ultimately , where did responsibility lie,
with Wilson or the Senate?
8. Why were there large scale violations of civil liberties during World War I?
9. What were the origins of the Red Scare?
10. How would you characterize the 1920’s from an economic and social perspective?
11. What was significant about the Monkey Trial?
12. What was modernism, and how did it influence American culture?
13. To what extent were the policies of the 1920s a rejection of progressivism?
14. What was the effect of isolationism and the peace movement on American politics between the
two world wars?
15. What drove the growth of the American economy in the 1920s?
16. What were the causes of the stock market crash and the Great Depression?
18. What were the immediate challenges facing Franklin Delano Roosevelt in early 1933?
19. Who were some key individuals that opposed FDR ‘s approach to reform ?
20. What was significant about the First and Second New Deal?
21. What were some of the causes and consequences of the 1930s “dust bowl”
22.What was the American foreign policy in the years leading up to World War II?
23.How and why did America move closer to war between 1939 and 1941?
24.What was significant about the Neutrality Acts of 1935, 1936, and 1937?
25. What was the Abraham Lincoln Brigade?
26. What was significant about the ABC agreement?
27. How did mobilization and war affect American society/
28. Discuss the significance of the Battle of the Coral Sea, Midway and Guadalcanal Island?
29. How did the Allies win the European Theater? What was meant by the strategy of the soft
underbelly of the Mediterranean.
30. What were the origins of the Cold War?
31. Discuss the significance of the Truman Doctrine?
32. What was the concept of Containment?
33. What were the causes , conduct and consequences of the Korean War?
34. How did the United States get involved Southeast Asia and the conflict in French colonial war?
35. Discuss the significance of Brown vs Board of Education.
36.Discuss changes in American life-styles that surfaced in the ” fifties”
37. Explain the conduct of United States foreign policy in the postwar years in the Middle East and
38. Evaluate President Kennedy’s New Frontier policy.
39. Explain how civil rights emerged in the political arena of the late 1950s and 1960s.
40. Discuss the Doctrine of Flexible Response.
41. How did President Johnson’s Great Society program fulfill modern liberals agenda for reform?
42. How did the conduct of the Vietnam War affect American domestic affairs?
43. Explain how Nixon tried to wind down American involvement in Vietnam.
44. Discuss the significance of Nixon’s Detente with China and Moscow.
45. Discuss the causes and consequences of the Watergate scandal.
46. What was meant by the Reagan Revolution?
47. Discuss the importance of the Strategic Defense Initiative ( SDI)
48. What cause the fall of Communism and the end of the Cold War?
49. Discuss the causes, conduct and consequences of the Persian Gulf War.
50. What was significant about the Clinton & Bush legacy?
51. In your own estimation what do you consider the greatest challenges the United States faces in
the next decade?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.