Unformatted Attachment Preview
1. Which of the following is an ethical lapse when handling sources?
Respecting the privacy of research participants
Documenting sources and giving appropriate credit
Respecting intellectual and digital property rights
Extracting more from sources than they actually provide
Specifically stating the intended use of research results
1. Which type of report offers data and facts without any analysis or
1. Which of the following is one of the most powerful aspects of using online tools
when conducting research?
The human editors who place information from websites into web directories
The ability to automatically monitor for new information
The ability to avoid a metasearch
The flood of information received from monitoring tools
The ability to access the deep web
1. Unlike Internet search engines, online databases
do not require a subscription.
often provide access to various parts of the hidden Internet.
are rarely up to date.
can be accessed only from a library.
provide only peer-reviewed sources.
1. Which of the following is an advantage of using social media sites as a source of
They can provide unique and valuable insights not available elsewhere
They provide insight from all known experts in the field
They are backed by fact checkers like those used in traditional publishing
They are edited by editorial boards for accuracy
They always provide information that is accurate, objective, and current
1. When you’re selecting people to participate in a survey, be sure to get a
________ of the population you want to survey.
1. Which of the following would be an effective opening statement for an external,
A statement about what competitors are doing
A logical solution to a problem
A list of issues the reader needs to correct
Your list of qualifications
1. Which type of report is used to judge the likelihood of success when launching
1. Which topical organizations discusses advantages and disadvantages between
two or more entities?
1. When selecting the right medium for a report
you should always present your report in writing.
your decisions should reflect your audience’s expectations.
you should choose the one that allows you to cut and paste data from other
you should choose the one that is most convenient.
you should choose the one that is most economical.
1. When analyzing numerical data, which of the following is shown by the mean
The number that most often occurs in the data set
The number with the strongest cause-and-effect linkage
The sum of all items divided by the number of items
The midpoint in a series of numbers
The numerical pattern indicated by the data set
1. To paraphrase effectively
make sure your version is the same length as or longer than the original.
avoid using any business language or jargon.
check your version against the original to make sure that you didn’t alter the
use only the source material that supports your premise.
use quotation marks.
1. Which type of report is written to convey information on sales calls, conferences,
trips, and other activities?
1. Which of the following is the process of examining financial aspects of a
proposed decision in an analytical report?
1. Which of the following must be used to make a recommendation credible?
Knowledge management systems
Correlations between the recommendation and the data
Logical analysis and sound conclusions
1. Which of the following is an indication of the validity of a survey?
A representative population sample is used.
Identical results are produced repeatedly.
The survey is adaptive.
It measures what it intended to measure.
There are a sufficient number or representative participants.
1. Topical organization is rarely used when creating informational reports.
1. Which of the following is the first step in an efficient, effective research process?
Search for areas with critical gaps in data
Understand the subject to develop insightful questions
Use a variety of search terms
Conduct a general online search and redefine it after reviewing results
Enter keywords into a search engine to search corporate sites
1. Which category of informational reports establishes expectations and guidelines
for future actions?
1. Which of the following can be used to capture, store, and share information
between members of the organization?
1. Topical organization strategies for informational reports include all of the
1. Which of the following should be considered when determining how accurate and
objective information is?
How unique the information is
The sources’ reputation for honesty and reliability
How easy it is to understand the material
Whether the information is new, and therefore the most current available
Whether the information used for another purpose will support the goals of
1. Which of the following is developed based on speculation about the cause of a
A yardstick solution
A feasibility report
1. Which of the following steps will help ensure nothing is overlooked when
determining a schedule for the production of a report or proposal?
Create a work plan
Gather all relevant data before beginning
Identify the information the audience will be most interested in
Determine the timeframe and scope of the project
Know the goal of the report or proposal
1. Which of these documents would NOT qualify as primary research?
Your company’s latest balance sheet
A recent survey of your company’s top clients
Data generated by other scientists
Notes from a conversation you recently had with a local government official
The most recent issue of a trade magazine in your industry
Purchase answer to see full
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.