Complete the attached Environmental Resources Worksheet In your own words( It will be run thru a plagiarism checker,thanks) Here is a sample of the attached worksheet.Write a 50- to 60-word response to each of the following questions. Your responses will be assessed according to the accuracy of the content.Minerals1.How do minerals affect society? 2.What is the difference between metallic and nonmetallic minerals? Provide two examples from each category and discuss their uses.Mining 1.How are minerals extracted from the Earth and processed? 2.What are the different ways minerals can be mined? Provide a brief description of at least three types of mining. 3.What effect does extracting minerals have on the environment? Soil 1.What is your definition of soil? What is soil composed of? Why is soil important to the environment? 2.What types of organisms are found in soil? Determine the relationship between soil and organisms. 3.What is soil erosion? How can soil become polluted? What effect does soil erosion and pollution have on the environment? 4.What is the purpose of soil reclamation? Forestry and Rangeland Resources and Management Strategies 1.Differentiate between government-owned and public lands. Which government agencies are involved with government-owned lands? What is the purpose of government-owned lands? 2.Why is the forest an important ecosystem?
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Environmental Resources Worksheet
Using the assigned readings from Week Five, write a 50- to 60-word response to each of the
following questions. Your responses will be assessed according to the accuracy of the content.
1. How do minerals affect society?
2. What is the difference between metallic and nonmetallic minerals? Provide two examples
from each category and discuss their uses.
1. How are minerals extracted from the Earth and processed?
2. What are the different ways minerals can be mined? Provide a brief description of at least
three types of mining.
3. What effect does extracting minerals have on the environment?
1. What is your definition of soil? What is soil composed of? Why is soil important to the
2. What types of organisms are found in soil? Determine the relationship between soil and
3. What is soil erosion? How can soil become polluted? What effect does soil erosion and
pollution have on the environment?
4. What is the purpose of soil reclamation?
Forestry and Rangeland Resources and Management Strategies
1. Differentiate between government-owned and public lands. Which government agencies are
involved with government-owned lands? What is the purpose of government-owned lands?
2. Why is the forest an important ecosystem?
3. What is your definition of forest management? What is its purpose? Describe the concept of
4. What effect does the harvesting of trees and deforestation have on forests and the
environment? Is there a preferred method for harvesting trees? Explain.
5. What is a rangeland? Describe rangeland degradation and desertification. What effect does
degradation and desertification have on the environment?
6. What is overgrazing? What effect does this have on rangelands?
7. What strategies can be employed for managing and conserving forests and rangelands?
1. What is the difference between industrialized and subsistence agriculture? What effect do
these methods have on the environment?
2. What is one agricultural challenge, other than soil erosion, that society faces? Explain your
3. How would you describe sustainable agriculture? How does it affect the environment? In
regards to agriculture, what are the advantages and disadvantages involved with genetic
Purchase answer to see full
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.