Use the book Grounded by George BrantChoose a passage from the play that uses “fuck” and then write up a thorough outline of a close reading using all seven moves in which you answer the question “why does it matter to the overall meaning of Grounded that the main character uses the word “fuck” a lot?” Outline have to be like the file given.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
7 Close Reading Moves
1) The Catchy Opening: a hook that sets up the theme of your close reading for your audience.
2) The What-You-Might-Think: Explains a perspective the audience is likely bringing to the text,
something they assume to be true.
3) The But-Youre-Wrong: Explains how that perspective doesnt help us understand the text in
4) The Seeming-Counter-Example: quickly analyzes an example from the text in order to dismiss a
5) The Argument: Supplies argument (thesis) & answers so what? question (why is your
6) The Key Passage: Analyzes key passage (3-5 sentences)
7) The Clincher: Hammers home your point the big finish!
Purchase answer to see full
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more