at least 4 pages and 10 slide of powerpointthanks
Unformatted Attachment Preview
CVS Health – For cleaning up the aisles
Each year the magazine Fast Company produces a list of the Top 50 Innovative companies. As students of Information Technology, understanding how a company can use technology to gain a competitive advantage is an important skill to have as grow in your career. Even if you are not particular interested in exploring a career in Information Technology, understanding how technology influences your particular industry of interest can also be beneficial.
The assignment: Below is the list of Fast Companys 25 most Innovative companies. For your research assignment, you will:
1. Select one of the 25 companies listed below. Only one company per paper/presentation
2. Read the corresponding article for your selected company to learn why Fast Company believe its one of the most innovative companies in their specific industry.
3. Dig deeper into the innovation your company offers and describe the product, process or
approach and key benefits. Does your company utilize technology in a unique what?
4. Complete a competitive analysis of the industry your company is in using Porters Competitive Forces Model. Rate each of the Five Forces as High or Low. Support you rating for each
category. Reference your text book if you need a refresher on the Five Forces.
5. Analyze your selected companys competition. Identify the companys primary competitors.
What strategy does your company use to compete? What strategy does your companys
primary competitor use to compete.? Review Porters Strategies for Competition if you need
a refresher on the strategies for Competition.
6. In conclusion Predict your companys future. Pick a timeframe 5 years, 10 years or 20
years. Where will you company be positioned in the industry? Will it be a leader, bought
buy a competitor or no longer be around. Explain your position.
The Presentation: You have 10 minutes to present your research. Be creative.
How will you be graded: The research paper and presentation accounts for 10% of your total grade.
Presentation – 25%
Competitive Forces Analysis – 25%
Competitive Strategy Analysis – 25%
Innovation description – 15%
Future Conclusion – 10%
*** Remember to source all of your references in a well-formed bibliography.
Fast Companys Top 25 Innovative Companies
01. Apple – For delivering the future today
02. Netflix – For mastering the smallest screen
03. Square – For extending the benefits of banking
04. Tencent – For honoring content as king
05. Amazon – For becoming larger-than-life presence
06. Patagonia – For growing its business every time it amplifies its social mission
07. Cvs Health – For cleaning up the aisles
08. The Washington Post – For bringing Amazonian ambition to news
09. Spotify – For pointing fans toward new artist
10.NBA – For leading the leagues in technology
11. Marvel Studios- For forging the future of media
12. Instagram- For making people drool
13. Stich Fix- For sizing up its customers
14. SpaceX – For putting the cosmos within reach
15. Walmart- For embracing its inner underdog
16. Bytedance – For nosing out the news
17. Reliance Jio- For putting India on the fast track
18. Nintendo – For changing the game at home on the go and beyond
19. Social Capital- For putting values into its ventures
20. AliveCor- For knowing its users hearts
21. Novartis – For turning T cells into cancer killers
22. OneOme- For tailoring medicalion to a patients DNA
23. Thumbtack- For giving the yellow pages an AI twist
24. Ford Foundation- For investing in change
25. Peloton- For bringing the boutique fitness experience home
Purchase answer to see full
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.