Please help me answer the review the questions about the book called: Magal, S. R., & Word, J. (2012). Integrated Business Processes with ERP Systems, John Wiley & Sons. no copy and no any paper style, and just answer the questions.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Review Questions for Chapter 5: The Fulfillment Process
1. Explain the relationships among the following organizational levels: sales organization,
channel, division, and sales area.
2. Briefly discuss the master data relevant to the fulfillment process.
3. Explain the role of each partner function in the fulfillment process.
4. Describe the steps in the fulfillment process in terms of triggers, data, steps, and
5. Explain how the steps in the fulfillment process impact the general ledger accounts.
Review Questions for Chapter 6: The Production Process
1. Explain the function of a bill of material in the production process.
2. What is the function of a work center in production?
3. What is a product routing? What is it used for?
4. Explain the relationship between bill of materials, work centers, and product routings.
5. Briefly describe the steps in the production process in terms of triggers, data, tasks, and
Review Questions for Chapter 7: Inventory and Warehouse Management Processes
1. Define the four types of goods movements in IM, and provide an example of each type.
2. Analyze the differences between one-step and two-step stock transfers.
3. Identify several possible scenarios for stock transfers, and explain the key differences
4. Describe the steps in the warehouse management process in terms of triggers, tasks, data,
5. Explain the role of the warehouse management process as it relates to (1) the
(2) the fulfillment process, and (3) the production process.
Review Questions for Chapter 8: The Material Planning Process
1. What is the main objective of material planning? What are the basic questions addressed
by material planning?
2. List and describe the steps in the material planning process.
3. Define and distinguish between consumption-based planning and materials requirements
4. Compare the three production planning strategies discussed in this chapter.
5. Briefly describe the steps in the material planning process in terms of the triggers, data,
tasks, and outcomes.
Review Questions for Chapter 9: Process Integration
1. Define process integration, and explain why this concept is fundamental to modern
2. Explain the various strategies for the procurement, fulfillment, and production processes.
3. Explain the role of inventory in reducing the interdependence among processes.
4. [First scenario
filling a customer order for trading goods] Identify and discuss the
steps in the integrated process that include the procurement, fulfillment, and IWM
processes. Analyze the financial and material impacts of the various process steps.
5. [Second scenario includes production] Identify and discuss the steps in the integrated
process that include the procurement, ulfillment, production, and IWM processes.
Analyze the financial and material impacts of the various process steps.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.