Watch this PBS documentary (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. on the MS-13 gang and then answer the following questions. The documentary is over 50 minutes long, so I would recommend printing out or otherwise having this list of questions provided below available to you as you watch.https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/the-gang-c…
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Sociology 0835 Extra Credit Documentary Viewing Questions
These questions are listed roughly in their order of appearance in the documentary.
1. Over the last two decades, how has the number of Central Americans living on Long
2. How many MS13 gang members does law enforcement estimate is active on Long
3. What is thought to have given rise to the growth of MS13 on Long Island?
4. What does UAC stand for?
5. What are iceboxes?
6. What even severely escalated Suffolk County authorities concerns over MS13 in
7. In investigating suspected crimes committed by MS13, what challenges do
authorities face, especially in terms of gaining the cooperation of the public?
8. Why were community leaders skeptical of Suffolk Countys vow to wipe out MS13?
9. How did the Trump administration respond to the quadruple murder of four males
in Suffolk County?
10. In the wake of the quadruple homicide and increased national scrutiny, what was
the response in schools?
11. According to Suffolk County law enforcement officials, why dont they disclose the
criteria they use to identify youths with MS13 affiliations?
12. Why did Immigration and Customs Enforcement refer to their crackdown of MS13
as Operation Matador?
13. What happened to suspected MS13 members who were swept up by Operation
14. What type of detention did Junior experience in Virginia? How did he respond?
15. How long after initially being detained did it take for Junior to see a judge?
16. How did the judge rule in Juniors case?
17. What did the federal government argue in their lawsuit against the federal
18. After a federal judge ruled in favor of the ACLA and by the time the documentary
aired, how many minors had received hearings and how many had been released?
19. Jesus was not a minor when arrested in Operation Matador? What happened to him
and what were his main concerns?
20. How many people were arrested in Operation Matador, and how many of those
Purchase answer to see full
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more