De Blasio’s decision to add 1,300 cops came after being swayed by Commissioner Bratton’s vision for NYPD: sources
Read the article about New York City adding 1,300 new police officers.
1. Mayor De Blasio has been publicly critical of his own police department’s treatment of minorities and use of force. Why do you think the mayor agreed to hire 1,300 new police officers?
2. Does more police equal less crime?
3. Can understaffing cause increases in use of force?
4. In your own city or community, do you feel better seeing more police officers or fewer?
Include at least one link to an internet site you researched to form your discussion of each of these questions.
In the wake of controversial police shootings and use of force, there is an increased demand for accountability and transparency. Read the article from the link below.
1. Discuss the problems faced by todays police departments that were also present during the early days of policing.
2. Distinguish between the duties of the state police, sheriffs departments, and local police departments.
3. Do you believe that the general public has greater respect for the police today than in the past? If so why? If not, why not? .
4. What are some of the technological advances that should help the police solve more crimes? What are the dangers of these advances?
1. Should the primary police role be law enforcement or community service? Explain.
2. Should a police chief be permitted to promote an officer with special skills to a supervisory position, or should all officers be forced to spend time in rank? Explain your answer.
3. Do the advantages of proactive policing outweigh the disadvantages? Explain.
4. Explain the concept of broken windows policing. Why might it be successful?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.