Iâ??ve attached the guide. Please fill out EACH question. In a total there are one hundred questions. Thank you much.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Final Exam (Chapters 9-11)
1. As a group, batterers ___________.
2. Jane and Sherry have been dating for a few years. Sherry consistently calls Jane names,
and insinuates that she is not a real lesbian due to her previous relationships with men.
Sherry threatens to beat Jane to toughen her up. What is this situation an example of?
3. Which of the following is NOT a belief that most batterers hold?
4. Batterers and sexually violent men believe that the frequency of IPV is ____________
in comparison to what it actually is.
5. Batterers and sexually violent men believe that the frequency of forced sex is
____________ in comparison to what it actually is.
6. Which risk factors of IPV are the most studied?
7. Who does NOT use a dangerousness assessment instrument?
8. Which of the following is NOT a typical question found on a dangerousness
9. Which dangerousness assessment instrument is used to help IPV victims in creating a
10. Which dangerousness assessment instrument is used by clinicians to make a
determination of psychological health?
11. The SARA found that Jack was at high risk for recidivism, but he never did reperpetrate IPV. What is this an example of?
12. Lisa decided to stay with Frank after his release, despite his history of IPV, because
his SARA indicated that he was low risk for recidivism. Later that year, Frank put Lisa in
the hospital after she came home late from work. What is this an example of?
13. What does the gender symmetry debate argue?
14. Which measure of violence sparked the gender symmetry debate?
15. What do critics of the CTS state that it ignores?
16. Who is more likely to threaten or follow through with destroying a partnerâ??s
17. Who is more likely to threaten or following through with killing their partner or
18. When are women more likely to use violence in an intimate relationship?
19. Who is more likely to threaten to kill their partner?
20. What is one factor that contributes to IPV that may be unique to same-sex couples?
21. Sam continuously calls his husband Jared a sissy, pussy, and fag, telling him that he is
less of a man because of his effeminate nature. What is this an example of?
22. Which of the following age groups has the highest risk of IPV perpetration according
to most studies?
23. Which ethnic group is found to have the lowest rates of IPV?
24. What is one complaint with the findings of IPV rates amongst different racial groups?
25. Which factor may influence the high rates of IPV amongst racial minorities?
26. What kind of abuse are those with higher levels of education more likely to use?
27. What factor increases the likelihood for immigrant men to perpetrate IPV?
28. Immigrants from ____________ are more likely to commit IPV than immigrants
from other regions.
29. Which of the following is true about immigrant populations and perpetration of IPV?
30. Which of the following is NOT a common characteristic of batterers?
31. What is the most commonly cited contributing factor to IPV perpetration?
32. Which group is more likely to perpetrate IPV?
33. Which of the following forms of violence are those who drink heavily more likely to
use in comparison to batterers who do not drink?
34. In what percentage of cases was alcohol a factor?
35. Which theory about the effects of substance abuse on IPV explains the need to look at
the total number of risk factors present?
36. What factor has been found to moderate the relationship between substance use and
37. What theory argues that children who witness IPV in their families growing up are
more likely to be involved in IPV when they are adults?
38. What sociological theory is intergenerational transmission based on?
39. Which of the following attitudes are associated with higher rates of IPV perpetration?
40. Nick convinced Jessica to quit her job. He often refers to her as â??my woman,â? and
was concerned about the way men at her job might take advantage of her. What IPV
contributing attitude is this an example of?
41. Which of the following definitions of disability is the standard created by the
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)?
42. Larry is paralyzed from the waist down, and his partner Bob frequently disables his
wheelchair to keep Larry from leaving their apartment. What form of disability
contributes to this experience of IPV?
43. Frances has avoidant personality disorder, which causes her to feel social discomfort
at being physically touched by others. Her partner Jacob frequently becomes frustrated
about his needs not being met, and forces her to engage in sexual acts. What form of
disability contributes to this form of IPV?
44. Carter has autism that often limits his ability to communicate. His long-term
girlfriend Stacey often mocks this inability. When Carter threatens to leave, she laughs
saying that he cannot tell anyone what is happening. What form of disability contributes
to this form of IPV?
45. Natalie is deaf and uses sign language to communicate. Her partner Lance has
increasingly become physically abusive. Natalie has a special device that allows her to
make visual phone calls so that she may sign to communicate. Lance recently
disconnected the device and removed it from their home, arguing they could not afford it
any longer. What form of disability contributes to this form of IPV?
46. What percentage of people in the United States have a disability?
47. Some researchers have found that people with disabilities may be as much as
_________ times more likely to be victimized.
48. Which of the following is NOT a reason critics argue that estimated rates of intimate
abuse of people with disabilities vary tremendously?
49. In larger surveys, what are the rates of victimization among women with disabilities?
50. In larger surveys, what are the rates of victimization among men with disabilities?
51. What type of disability causes men to have higher rates of IPV?
52. Which group has the highest rate of past-year and lifetime sexual victimization?
53. At about what percentage do men and women with developmental disabilities
experience abuse as adults?
54. Which of the following risk factors for IPV is increased due to disability status?
55. What factor can increase oneâ??s probability of having a disability?
56. Compared to a 1 in 20 chance of having a disability between ages 15 and 24, people
between ages 65 and 69 have a ____________ chance of having a disability.
57. Which of the following is a risk factor specific to people with disabilities?
58. The majority of people with disabilities who live in their own homes rely on PAS
providers who _____________.
59. What are PAS providers?
60. Women with disabilities report a ___________ lifetime incidence of abuse by PAS
61. Why might perpetrators purposely seek out a partner with a disability?
62. Which of the following is a risk factor for IPV that tends to increase amongst those
63. Bernard is wheelchair-bound. His partner Gail recently moved them into a secondstory apartment without an elevator. What risk factor of IPV does this action increase?
64. Christina is deaf. Her husband Todd, who is not deaf, is fluent in sign language, and
convinced Christina that she does not need a communication device that will allow her to
make visual phone calls, as he can be her interpreter. What risk factor of IPV does this
65. What effect does abuse uniquely have for victims with disabilities?
66. What concept means prejudice and discrimination against people with disabilities in
favor of the able-bodied?
67. What kind of research is needed to discover more of the consequences abuse has for
people with disabilities?
68. What view about people with disabilities can cause service providers to discount their
experiences of sexual assault?
69. What tactic do many perpetrators of abuse of people with disabilities use to cover up
70. How can service providers of persons with disabilities better prevent and intervene in
71. What method of training works to get IPV and disability services people working
72. What do researchers argue prevention programs should emphasize for persons with
73. What program focuses on raising awareness and improving skills around IPV for
women with disabilities?
74. What is one of the most important aspects of A Safety Awareness Program?
75. Elder abuse is ______.
76. Which of the following is NOT a common perpetrator of elder abuse?
77. Who are the most frequent perpetrators of elder abuse?
78. What age does the Centers for Disease Control use to demarcate an elder?
79. What arguably is the most understudied, underreported, and underprosecuted form of
80. In what decade was Adult Protective Services founded?
81. Which of the following is NOT a common way claims makers draw attention to
82. Child abuse could not be a social problem until ___________ was(were) discovered.
83. IPV, sexual assault, and marital rape could not be recognized as social problems until
____________ was(were) achieved.
84. If viewed historically, VMIR as a social problem is ___________.
85. The number of child abuse incidents report to CPS has _____________ over the past
86. Between 1990 and 2013, rates of substantiated child neglect declined by
87. Between 1990 and 2013, rates of substantiated child physical abuse declined by
88. Between 1990 and 2013, rates of substantiated child sexual abuse declined by
89. What was the first survey to examine trends in VMIR over time using the same
90. Between 1975 and 1985, the Family Violence Survey found that rates of both child
physical abuse and marital violence ______________.
91. Which of the following has the National Survey of Childrenâ??s Exposure to Violence
NOT found to have decreased?
92. According to NCVS data, how much have IPV rates declined?
93. According to NCVS data, crimes against which group have decreased?
94. For which group have IPV rates declined by 60%, according to NCVS data?
95. What form of violence do NIS data suggest has increased?
96. According to NIS data, how much have rates of CPA decreased over 12 years?
97. At what level are prevention and intervention programs provided?
98. In the highly publicized cases where the system fails victims, what element is
highlighted for the failure?
99. In the case of the death of two-year-old Alfredo Montez, his case worker had a
caseload of 50 children and was only paid _______.
100. On average, a firefighter in California makes ____________ more than a social
Purchase answer to see full
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.