For this assignment, your Policy Task Force (your team) will survey actual people (your “stakeholders”) using the survey your team created last week. Each team member will need to obtain responses to the survey from at least three members of their chosen stakeholder group. Each team member must choose a different stakeholder to survey.”Stakeholders” are members of the community that have an interest in your chosen policy topic. Members of the community that might have an interest in your policy include local, state and federal politicians, judges, prosecutors, defense attorneys, correctional officers and administrators, law enforcement officers and administrators, victims, law-abiding citizens, parents, merchants, teachers, the media, emergency personnel or offenders (this list is not exclusive). In choosing your stakeholder, take into consideration who you will realistically be able to get to take your survey (depending on your family, friends, employment, etc.).For example, if there is a learning team with three members, one member might survey three police officers, one team member might survey three parents and one team member might survey three judges. Although the surveys can be completed anonymously, those completing the survey will need to identify their relevant background and experience so that their “stake” in this policy can be easily ascertained. Your team will turn in a summary of your survey results for grading. Your summary should consist of the question asked, immediately followed by either the actual answers given (if the questions were open ended) or a tally of the answers given (if the questions were yes/no, true/false or multiple choice). The responses must be divided by stakeholder group in the summary. You can use any format you choose for your summary (i.e., chart, graph, written responses), as long as I can see the questions asked and how the individuals in each stakeholder group answered the questions (so results can be compared between stakeholders). Attached is the questions on deterring drunk driving, for my part i choose teachers to survey……please read directions carefully and put the info into a summary. also include any references!
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Learning Team Survey
Learning Team Survey
Univeristy of Phoenix
Learning Team Survey
Team D Survey Questions on Deterring Drunk Driving
1. Please provide your age.
2. Please provide your gender.
3. Do you know your local policies and laws on drunk driving?
4. Do you believe there is a problem with drunk driving in your area/community?
5. Do you believe the current policies on drunk driving are working as intended?
6. Do you believe if a zero-tolerance policy on drunk driving is implemented it would deter
7. Are you aware of any local programs within your community that provide training or
education on preventing or deterring drunk driving?
8. Are you aware of any education programs being taught in local schools that address
drunk driving and the associated dangers?
9. Do you think by creating and implementing better policies it will deter drunk driving?
10. Do you know anyone who has been a victim of drunk driving?
11. Is buzzed driving drunk driving?
12. Can a small amount of alcohol affect driving ability?
13. Is a breathalyzer always accurate?
14. Do you think installing an ignition interlock device deters drunk driving?
15. Do you have to be “drunk” to be guilty of drunk driving?
16. Legally, what is “drunk driving?”
17. What amount of alcohol do I need to drink to have a blood alcohol content of .10 or
18. What is required for a police officer to stop me to investigate whether or not I am
driving under the influence?
Learning Team Survey
19. What happens to me if I am pulled over by the police for investigation of drunk driving?
20. How can we educate the public on the dangers of drunk driving?
21. What are the penalties for getting caught while driving under the influence?
22. Do you know all of your public transportation options in your city?
23. What discounts can we offer for public transportation, Lyft, Uber and private taxi
24. What weekends or times of the year are people most susceptible to drinking and
25. What is the purpose of drunk driving?
26. Is drunk driving more important than your life?
27. Do you know what a blood alcohol test is?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.